Hi beauties, today is Valentine’s Day and I create this look that is easy and flattering to almost all skin and eye color using purple eye shadow as the main focus to the eyes.
Point: I’ve done my face routine like usual, using my trusty Skin79 BB cream to even out my complexion. I have a couple of active acne so I used my Bobbi Brown concealer to cover them. Last but very important step, I use my Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer on my eyelids and bring some along my lower lash line.
The eye shadow palette that I’m using here is Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette. My makeup brushes are from Sigma.
Here are the directions:
1. Using shadow brush, take the shimmery soft yellow shadow (A) and apply it all over your lids.
2. Using pencil brush, take the deep purple shadow (B) and gently apply the shadow along your crease line (see pic). Always start slowly with this kind of intense color. You don’t want too much of it!
3. Blend away any harsh line with fluffy blending brush. Use gentle stroke.
4. Using shadow brush, take again the shimmery soft yellow shadow (A) and apply it in the inner corner of your eyes for brightening effect.
5. Using pencil brush, take a little bit of dark brown shadow (C) and apply it only at the outer corner of the eyes, bring some to the lower lash line.
6. Here I’m using my black Dolly Wink eyeliner to create winged eyeliner look like so.
7. Apply some false lashes and put one coat of mascara.
8-9. Moving to cheek, I use my YSL Touche Blush #6 and use it as a bronzer to contour my cheekbone. Then using an angle blush brush, blend away any harsh line
I finished the look with Benefit Hervana blush on my cheek and YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick #1 on my lips.
Here are the final look pictures…….